Friday, November 5, 2010

Gift Card Holder

Well it's Friday and Frank and I are headed away for the weekend for our 24th anniversary.  Something I realized this morning is that I've been married almost half my life.  Wow, that just seemed like an eye opener.  How did I possibly get that old?  LOL!




Well onto what I want to share with you today.  This is a little gift card holder.  Very simple, quick and easy to make.  I'll give you a few quick measurements.  The red piece is 10" x  3" and is scored at 1 1/2" and 6".  On the inside that is a piece measuring 1" x 4" and just glued on around the edges so your pocket is open to hold a gift card.  I made the bellyband out of a piece 1 3/8" x 6 3/4" Pawsitively Prints DSP.  Punched out some 5 petal flower punches to cooridnate with the paper and added a glitter brad (glitter brads are HERE)  I was hesitant about these brads because I thought they might look cheap, but ordered them anyway.  I'm so glad I did.  Stampin'Up! always steps their products up a notch.  They really add that little bit of sparkle.  I had used them in the mini album I posted yesterday as well.  That's it!  Give one a try.  As always all supplies are Stampin'Up! and can be purchased from my online store 24/7.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails