Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Very Busy Today, but Thankful

I've been pretty busy since first thing this morning.  Went with my aunt to the doctor so that I could be there to hear what the doctor had to say and what he wants her to do.  The aging process is not only hard on those who are up there in years, but it's also hard on those who love them very dearly.  It's sad to see those who have taken care of you at one time, not be able to take care of themselves.  Then I had other errands to run and am now home and trying to accomplish some things since dinner is here at my house tomorrow.  But first I had to destress and make something.  I subscribe to Linda Heller's blog and saw this POST and had to give it a try.  Very cool indeed!  You just need to remember not to push hard.  A very light touch with the brayer and you can add ink until you're satisfied with the results.
I used the Petals A Plenty embossing folder.  The snowman was stamped and punched out with the 1 3/4" circle punch and layered on the 2 3/8" scalloped circle punch.  I omitted the to/from on this stamp by covering the words with scotch tape, inking up the stamp and then removing the tape before stamping on my cardstock.  I added some Wide Stripped Grosgrain Basic Black Ribbon and stamped the Merry Christmas greeting from the Teen Tiny Wishes stamp set and punched out with the Word Window Punch and layered on the Modern Label Punch.  Oh and I added some Dazzling Diamonds Glitter using the 2 way glue.  All these items can be ordered through me or my Stampin'Up! Store www.reneeond.stampinup.net and while you're at it check out the awesome Holiday Spectacular and the Holiday Bundles that are being offered right now.

Blessings
Renee 

1 comment:

Shar said...

Very cute. I love it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails