Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Card Swap


Here’s a card I am sending in to a demo only card swap. First one of these I’ve done in a long time and I’m looking forward to being in this swap and sharing with you some of the great swaps I’m sure to receive back.


Colors: Chocolate Chip, Taken with Teal, Orchid Opulence and Whisper White

Stamp Set: Thoughts and Prayers

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Orchid Opulence

Acc: Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon and paper piercing template and tool, Scallop Trim Border

Sorry I didn’t post the winner of the Big Shot pin. I will draw the name later today and get that posted. I was just so busy with the scrapbooking retreat last week. Thanks for your patience.

Have a great day!

Renee

2 comments:

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

Ok I messed up my first post.

I think your card is beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails