Monday, January 18, 2010

God Must be a Crafter




As I looked out the window this morning and saw the frost on the trees, I just couldn't help admire God's handiwork.  When we have a frost like this I find it so magical.  So when I went to let the dog in I had to take a couple of pictures to share with you.  Aren't they beautiful?  Then my mind got to thinking and I think God must be a crafter and that He certainly has a special place in His heart for crafters, maybe even a special section in heaven for us?  What do ya think?  I'm crazy!  Well that just may be, but for whatever it's worth today, I hope you enjoy these pictures.  I'll be back shortly with a stamping project.

Blessings,
Renee

4 comments:

joni said...

I thought the trees looked ever sooooo lovely this morning. Not that I could see real far ahead of me in the fog and dark, but once daylight hit and I didn't hit anything :) I was ok and enjoyed the scenery!!!!

Unknown said...

love the heavy frost on trees.. don't get much of that out here, but back home it happened more often. Beautiful pics :)

Kim said...

I love your trees! Taking pictures should be one of your hobbies.

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Amen!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails