Sunday, January 17, 2010

With All My Heart


This new stamp set appears in the Occasions Mini Catalog and it’s called With All My Heart. One would think it would be a heart set, but it really isn’t. It has some neat flower shapes made with hearts and then the words Friends, Thank You and With all my heart. I fell it’s a pretty versatile set and besides it goes great with the Sending Love DS Specialty Paper, which is what I used here. The cool edge you ask? Well that was made using the Slit Punch. Maybe later this week I can show you how that is done and if you are attending Bay Shore Scrapbooking Retreat next weekend I will be demonstrating it there.


Hope you have a great Sunday!

Renee

1 comment:

Shar said...

I loved making this card. I appreciate all of your talents and patience, Renee. Luv ya!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails