Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Memories--A Winter Retreat

This coming weekend I will be vendoring and teaching at a winter scrapbooking retreat at Bay Shore Camp in Sebewaing. If you are interested I believe they still have some openings. You can view the details of the retreat HERE. This retreat is held twice a year, once in the fall and then again in the winter. It's a great time to enjoy what so many of us love, the art of paper crafting, whether it be scrapbooking, stamping, card making, you name it, if it has to do with paper and making something from it you'll find it at this retreat. You'll also get such a spiritual lift as well with a great speaker. I've had the honor of being on the committee as a vendor for several years now and I count it a privilege and each time they have asked me to make the name tags for the committee members so that others will know who they can go to if they need something, have a question, etc and each time I wonder what I'll make. They tell me the theme and I take it from there. This year’s theme is Memories of Family and Friends. And how do scrapbookers preserve memories. Through pictures taken with a camera of course, so this is what I came up with. They are made using all Stampin'Up! punches and ribbon.  You could even use this idea for on a scrapbook page or a card, but just making the camera itself.  How about with a caption of "You ought to be in pictures." 


Blessings,
Renee

2 comments:

Shar said...

You are so clever, girl. So cute!!!

Kim said...

Your ideas are inspirational. Sorry I won't be there, but can't wait to see what you come home with.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails