Thursday, January 14, 2010

I know Christmas is over, but I have a couple of things to share with you.  Christmas isn't really over at our house since our tree and decorations are still up.  I'll get around to that eventually. *grin* The first is a card made by a fellow demo and faithful blog reader. Michelle is from Canada and has been so supportive of my blog and especially during our recent house fire. I’ve never met Chelle in person, but truly think of her as a friend. Thanks so much for the lovely card Chelle and for thinking of me and my family!



And the second is these blocks. These great Décor Accents Blocks were available in the Holiday mine and SU has carried them over into the new supplement in the Definitely Decorative Décor Elements catalog as well. These blocks are smooth MDF, natural wood 3” blocks and are so easy to work with. A set of 4 sells for $9.95.  The little angel on top was a gift from my secret sister at church.  This is on the window sill in our kitchen.  Everything I used to make the blocks is Stampin'Up!
















Have a great day!
Renee

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thought I recognized that card! ;) We will meet up someday, I'm sure. Until then, cyber stampy friends it is!

Kim said...

Great looking cards.

Luv, luv them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails