Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Another Sneak Peak

I just can't help myself.  I'm giving you another sneak peak of some new stuff.  This is just a $ store notebook that got a makeover.  A Garden Gala DSP makeover.  Notice the pencil?  Yes I cover a pencil with DSP paper as well.  I used the Mono Multi Glue to adhere.  I dyed the white organza ribbon using the Baja Breeze ink pad (Baja Breeze is making a comeback--Woo Hoo!)  I just rubbed it on the pad and dried.  The green scallop circle was embossed with a new Big Shot embossing folder called Vintage Wallpaper.  The inner scallop circle is a new 2 3/8" punch that will be available on July 1 as well.  See the rhinestones?  Well they aren't SU, but guess what?  SU is going to be carrying self adhesive rhinestones.  I am so excited about this one.  And in true SU form I'm sure that they will be better than any you can buy elsewhere.  SU always steps it up a notch.  Guess that's why I love 'em!  Oh and BTW I took the heatgun to the ribbon a little to make it crinkle.
Well that's all for now.  Have a great day!
Blessings,
Renee

2 comments:

StephanieA said...

Love this! I had an opportunity to sneak a peek at the new catty, but passed until I get my very own! I
can't wait to see all the new stuff! I love what you have done!

Kim said...

Very beautiful book!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails