Friday, June 11, 2010

Artistic Etchings Sneak Peak

I can't help myself.  I'm giving you yet another sneak peak.  At first sight of this set I thought, "oh no! not my style", but thought I'd go out of my comfort zone and get it anyway because I was sure there would be lots of awesome samples made with it and then I would be mad at myself for not getting it.  Well needless to say I'm happy I did.  This was not cased, it was my very own idea.  I find it best sometimes to not look at what others have done first.  Notice the hodgepodge hardware?  I admit, I hoard the stuff, but I'm turning over a new leaf and I'm gonna stop hoarding (well ok at least try!).*grin*  The DSP background paper is new as well.  It's called Newsprint .  You are going to love it.  It has so many possibilities to be sure.  Again I've used the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder.  The ink is Crumb Cake and Early Esspresso.


Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

lynns said...

Love, love, love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails