Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Such a Beautiful Sight!

I just couldn't resist taking a picture of some of the catalogs as I (well I should say "we" since Lindsay was helping) put my demo labels on the catalogs.  Isn't this a beautiful sight?  Of couse Lindsay sort of rolled her eyes at me and said "all righty then" in true Lindsay fashion as I was taking the picture.  Yes, the catalogs have arrived and they go live tomorrow at 12:00 noon MST so that would be 2:00 p.m. here in Michigan.  I'm so excited!  This has got to be one of the best catalogs ever.  Not that they aren't good every year, but this one just seems to stand out to me.  So pretty and so many things on my wish list.  You are gonna love it!!  I promise!  Haven't got your copy yet?  Come to my Open House on July 13 from 5-9 p.m. and pick yours up or contact me to make arrangements for getting your copy.  Speaking of my Open House, you are not going to want to miss out.  I've got all kinds of fun things planned.......make and takes, food, free gifts....you won't want to miss.  Please RSVP if you will be attending so I'm sure to have lots available.
Now to the stamping project for today...................TaDa!!!



Isn't it beautiful?  It is, if I do say so myself.  he-he  Lots of new products here folks.  Pear Pizzazz and Blushing Bride cardstock, Presto Patterns DSP, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder, Very Vanilla 1/8" grosgrain ribbon, Level 1 Hostess set Because I Care.  I watercolored using Regal Rose, Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive Markers and Aqua Painters on SU watercolor paper.  The background Presto Patterns DSP was brayered with Pink Pirouette ink to make it pop.  I wasn't so sure about the Blushing Bride cardstock, but using it of course I'm in love.  Doesn't it happen everytime?  It has such a vintage look.  Reminds me of a planter I can remember my grandma having.  In fact I think I have that planter somewhere.  I'll have to dig that out.  Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,
Renee

4 comments:

Pam B. said...

Oh wow Renee that is absolutely beautiful ! good job :)
count me in on the open house I plan to be there !

Shar said...

Very pretty card. Hope to be at the open house.

Shar said...

Very pretty card. Hope to get to your open house.

Kim said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails