Thursday, June 10, 2010

Totally Tess Meets Pink Pirouette

I love when new colors come out and this year when old colors come back, so that I can introduce my stamp sets to new colors.  And that is what I did here with Totally Tess.  Totally Tess was in the Occasions Mini catalog and I'll let you in on a little secret, she's back in the new catalog!!  So if you missed getting her then you will be able to get her on July 1.  She comes with a lot of stamping related items, but she can be used for so many other reasons and with so many other stamp sets.  Here I've paired her up with a new hostess set that will be available on July 1 as well.  The set is called Cute by the Inch and another little secret is that there is a punch to match this set.  Oh so cute!!  So what are you waiting for call me to book your workshop so you can start earning these adorable new hostess sets and get your free catalog.
The colors I used are Pink Pirouette (retired In Color coming back as a core color), Marina Mist (a new core color) and Pear Pizzazz (a new 2010/11 In Color)  Do you like Tess' highlights?  Her hair was colored with the Daffodil Delight and hightlights with the New Crumb Cake (formerly Kraft, but now in a marker and ink pad and part of our core colors)  Woo Hoo!  This is just the tip of the iceburg when it comes to all the new stuff that will be available on July1.  Again I ask, what are you waiting for?  Contact me to book your workshop so I can share all the fun new things that Stampin'Up! has to offer.  And remember I always provide free make and takes for you and your guests.

Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love the colors and the ribbon.

Can't wait to see this in real life!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails