Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Last Chance Lists

The Last Chance Lists are Here!

Retiring Stamp Sets (available until June 30)  View it HERE
Retiring Decor Elements (available until June 30)  View it HERE
Retiring Accessories List (available while supplies last)  View it HERE

I will try and keep this at the top of my posts for awhile if I can figure out how to do that. LOL Hey I didn't have to figure it out to keep it at the top.  A kind demonstrator figured out the links and they are here in the right side bar  Remember you can place orders directly through me (call or email) or my demonstrator website http://www.stampinwithrenee.blogspot.com/

Don't miss out on these great products before they are gone.  Some of the accessories are even at a discount.  Woo Hoo!  If you see an little dot by some that means they will be returning, but may be packaged in a different configuration.  As always feel free to contact me with questions or concerns.

Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Kim said...

Wooooo Hooooo! It's about time!

Now if the catty would come out early!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails