Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Lindsay Kay

I woke up this morning feeling very sentimental.  You see, 21 years ago this morning I awoke to my water breaking and my first born baby Lindsay Kay was on her way.  Little did I know the joy she would bring to me and her daddy not only on the day she arrived, but every day since.  Although she didn't arrive quickly.  Sixteen hours later, after contractions every 1 1/2 minutes, the doctor trying to move her to come down into the birth canal and her scooting back into the corner of my pelvis, she arrived by c-section at 11:37 pm on June 2, 1989.  We always tease her and tell her she just didn't want to come out and kept crawling back in  just like she does now in her bed when she needs to get up in the morning.  She is one special girl and we are so proud of the fine young woman she has become. 

This is one of my fav pics of her on her 1st birthday.

Happy Birthday Lindsay Kay!

I'll be back tomorrow with some stamping.
Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Kim said...

So cute when she was little, and so beautiful now.

Happy Birthday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails