Friday, June 18, 2010

Tri Fold Shutter Card


I had told you I'd be back with another fun fold card idea and I am.  Now I wouldn't recommend making these cards in large quantities, but they are nice for a special occasion.  This one is called a Shutter Card and you can find the tutorial along with a video HERE.  It's again by Beate Johns.  She does such a great job and I love her accent.  Not sure where she's from.  Everything is SU.  New In Color, Poppy Parade, returning Baja Breeze and current So Saffron.  Stamp set is Friends Never Fade.  All the new things will be available on July 1.  Did you order your catalog?  Contact me to order yours today.  They should be here either late next week or early the following week.  I can't wait to show you this new beautiful catalog.



Blessings,
Renee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I turned out very nice. I always meant to try one of these cards - I'll put it on my 'bucket list'.
Bern

Carin said...

Na, You did a very good job at the shutter card! About time you finally tried one.
Love you!

Kim said...

I gotta try one of these!


That is sooo cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails