Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Bird and a Flower

Is this just not the cutest?  I had bought a little papermache birdhouse eons ago and finally got around to doing something with it.  I in fact think I had bought this way before our fire.  Yikes!  2 yrs. ago?  Don't like to rush some things.  ;)  I know it's hard to tell by the picture, but it's only about 3" x 3 1/2".  Not real big.  I really had fun creating it.  The little flowers are from the Paper Daisy's pack and I colored them with the Pink Pirouette ink pad, dried them quick with the heat gun and I was ready to attach.  I again colored the tiny pearls with a yellow Sharpie marker.  Used the 2-step bird punch for the bird and leaves.  The DSP is from the SAB pack.  I had my DD pick me up some more from the Ben Franklin so I can make more birdhouses.

Here's a little sneak peak of the new 3 step punches that will be available on May 1st.  Thanks for stopping by.

Stamped Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails