Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Telescoping Circles Easter Card

I have to tell you that making this card was so much fun.  I could see them becoming very addicting.
Here is the card all in it's nice neat pile and then you pull the ribbon and swivel it up and this is what you get.

How cool is that?  Huh?  I got the idea from fellow demo Lyssa Zwolanek.  Thanks Lyssa!  What a cute idea.  I can't wait to make more.  I didn't have the Big Shot Circle dies so I used my Circle Sissors Plus to cut the right size circles.  The large scallop circle is a Big Shot die and the the smallest circle is the 2 1/2" circle punch.  All supplies are Stampin'Up! of course.

Would you like to learn how to make these?  If so book a workshop for April and this can be our make and take.  I still have dates available so contact me soon.

Blessings,
Renee


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails