Friday, April 29, 2011

Busy Day

Well I have a busy day ahead.  I've been up since 6:30 am.  Had to get a little royal wedding fix.  Loved her dress.  Maybe it was the fact that the neckline and sleeves were very similar to mine?  Yes, classic elegance, that's me!  Although I would have chosen a hat. *wink* And looks like we both chose LARGE glasses




 Anyway, I have 3 cakes to get done today.  It's actually been awhile since I've had any cakes to do, but it's getting to be that season.  I need to get them done as tomorrow I'm going to an all day crop.  Going just as myself, not a demo, which is fun for me to have a little break.  And do I need a break this week.  I won't bore you with details.

Here is a quick card I made using the new embossing folder that will be available on Sunday and it matches the Fabulous Florets stamp set, which you will see in the nest card.  I love how SU's stuff all cooridnates, don't you?  I highlighted the embossed part with a little Whisper White Craft Ink.



Hope you enjoyed these and I'll try and post again tomorrow if I have time.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails