Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Little Downline Bragging

Good Morning!  It's a pretty gloomy day here in the Thumb of Michigan and doesn't look like it's going to get any better so I'm thinking it sounds like a good creating day.  And speaking of creating I just have to share what I made this morning for breakfast.

I had the oatmeal from McDonald's the other day and loved it so I thought I'd try to duplicate it at home.  It was yummy and the perfect ingredient was the maple syrup my friend Anne had given me for my birthday.  Thanks Anne!  She actually makes it herself.  I made this all in the microwave so only one bowl to clean.

Now to brag a little on my downline.  I've had quite a number of girls under me in Stampin'Up! over the last 11 years, but those numbers have dwindled over the last few years for lots of different reasons, but right now I have two wonderful ladies in my first level and I just want to say to them congrats on a great Sale-a-bration.  You did an awesome job.  I know I'm not very good at praising my downline like I should, but I'm going to try and do better in that department.  These are the cards that I sent them.  Hopefully when this posts they will have already received them.  They are very special ladies and hold special places in my heart not only as my downline, but as friends.  One of the great perks of being a Stampin'Up! demo is the friends I've made.  Thanks girls!
Blessings,
Renee
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails