Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's been a week again...........

I'm so sorry that my blogging has been so sparatic of late.  I know there are some of you that look forward to my posts and I hate to disappoint, but I'm just going to be honest with you all.  I've not been well.  You see I have fibromyalgia and have had it for quite a few years, but the last few months symptons and pain have really increased and it's been tough.  I don't talk about it much because I don't like to be a complainer, well at least not about my health. ;)  Anyway that has been why I've had a lot of hit and misses over the last few months in my blogging.  I'm not looking for sympathy, it is what it is and I could have something much worse, but I sure would appreciate your prayers if you feel so inclined.  Thanks!

Now onto the creative part.  My DD Brooke bought this wooden puzzle at a craft fair because of course it was a turtle and I had told her I would cover it with some paper for her.  She has a huge turtle collection and this will be a nice addition.  Something a little different that her other turtles.

I covered it with the Greenhouse Gala DSP, added a googlie eye and then a grosgrain bow.  Cute huh?  Isn't it neat how the paper worked out around the mouth.  Almost looks like I planned it that way.

And since it's been awhile since I posted I'll add another today.  This is a card I thougth I had shared already, but apparently not, so here you go.
I absolutely love this Framed Tulips Embossing Folder.  It's available in the Occasions Mini catalog and you can order from that catalog until April 30.  This embossing folder is a must have.

Thanks for sticking with me.
Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

lynns said...

So sorry you have been ill. My college friend has the same disease and she is miserable a lot of the time.
God bless you and place his healing hands on you.

Lynn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails