Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Few Things to Share

Good Afternoon!  Since I didn't get time to share yesterday (housework--YUCK!) I thought I'd share several with you today.  Hope you enjoy them.  The first thing I have to share is my hydrangea that we purchased in memory of Frank's dad, Papa George.  Our church front is always decorated at Easter with all kinds of Spring plants/flowers and are purchased by those in the congregation in honor or memory of someone and then after Easter services we can take them home.  I absolutely love hydrangeas and this one is no exception.  They just make me happy so I thought I'd share a picture of mine.
This is a first aid kit that Brooke had gotten from somewhere and I decided to give it a makeover.  I used the Four Frames set along with the Paisley Petals DSP.  Remember you will only be able to purchase this set and DSP until this Saturday, April 30 as a sneak peak from the upcoming catalog.  Then you will have to wait until July.  You really need this set and this paper is so pretty for Spring.  You just have to make an additional $20 purchase and then you can purchase these sneak peak items.
I added some bling by adding some rhinestones along the Ribbon Border Punch.  And don't forget the Decorative Lable punch to go with this set.  No cutting out, just stamp and punch.  How easy peasy!

And last, but not least, in honor of this rainy day, here is a punched duck.  This idea has been floating around and I've seen it by several people so I just knew it was too cute not to case.  I believe Ellen Klemper did the original?  Recognize the beak and feet?  It's the Butterfly punch.  Now how cool is that?

Ok, I hope these make up for not posting yesterday.  I'm working on lots of stuff to share that will be in the Summer Mini Catalog so maybe I'll share a little of that tomorrow.

Dont' forget that you can still order from the Occasions Mini Catalog until Saturday, April 30.  I will be sending an order in on Friday if you'd like to order through me or you can order from my stamping store at http://www.reneeond.stampinup.net/ 24/7.  Don't miss out on those items you've been dying to get from the Occasions Mini Catalog.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails