Friday, April 15, 2011

Birthday and Easter Cards

I thought I'd share the lovely card my sister made me for my birthday.  Yes, my birthday was 3 weeks ago, but I just saw my sister last week.  I thought the card was adorable.  And yes, that is an antique button.  Apparently the disapperance of my grandmas button box has been solved.  Someone might have taken it.  Hmmmm????

And the second card is something that came about from lots of scraps on my workspace.

I made the chain looking piece with the Scallop Border punch and using a piece just a hair under 1/2".  You can get different look by using a piece a hair over 1/2" as well.  Punch one side, line it up and punch the other side.
Oh and BTW I have to mention what a great day I had yesterday with my friend Vicki.  We stamped and I scrapbooked and got Lindsay's graduation portraits all scrapbooked and done for her.  Now to make me one.  I know she graduated 4 yrs. ago this May.  I'm a little behind.  I'll be sharing those in the next few days as well.

Happy Stamped Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails