Thursday, August 28, 2008

A 3D Project


Most of you know I just love making 3D projects and I love to alter whatever I can get my hands on. Today's post is a little ornament that has been sitting on my work space for awhile now waiting to be finished and I finally got around to finishing it yesterday. It is a porcelain ornament that I had purchased at Michael's awhile ago. I covered it with Cameo Coral Craft Ink and let it dry. Then I stamped with the background from Fresh Cuts with Whisper White Craft Ink. I let this dry well (of course I did, it's been about a month since I started this--LOL) I then put Gold Encore Ink on the sides and even rubbed some on the edges of the front to give it an aged look. I stamped the Live with Passion from Inspired by Nature with the gold and embossed with clear embossing powder. I tied SU's white taffeta ribbon on the top. I thought it made a really pretty ornament. I'm thinking it just may be a hostess gift. Could you be the hostess? Call me to book a party and you just may be the recipient of this beautiful ornament.
Have a wonderful day!
Renee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job. Very beautiful and simple. I might just have to book a party.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails