Thursday, August 7, 2008

No Catalogs Yet!

I'm sorry to have to post today and tell you that I still don't have the new catalogs. My UPS guy, Guy comes around 2:00 pm so we still have a chance today. My upline received hers yesterday so surely mine will come today. Let's keep our fingers crossed. I will contact all those that pre-ordered ASAP and if you didn't please contact me to reserve one. I'm sure this first batch will go quickly and I will have to place another order soon. Remember they are only $5 right now through August 10.

I had said that the first 10 people to pre-order and pay would receive a little gift from me so here you go:
  1. Pam Bucholtz
  2. Anne Anderson
  3. Myrna Born
  4. Lynn Schebor
  5. Ruth Badgley
  6. Becky Englehardt
  7. Bernie Kolar
  8. Theresa Gust
  9. Debby Baker
  10. Ellen Roth

Now since I've been gone and haven't had the time to get these all done please be patient if I get the catalog to you and not the gift right now. You know I'm good for it. Right? I am also working on the bookmark for the catalogs. I received a much better idea than mine at convention and I'm trying to get the details worked out on that as well. I promise though I will get the catalogs to you all that have pre-ordered just as soon as I can. Now we just need to wait on the man in brown.

So to tide you over a little here are a couple of samples that were demoed at convention. This first one is by Mary Polcin from Wisconsin. He actually received her award for being the first to reach her 1 million dollars in personal career sales. Way to go Mary!


This one was shown on stage as well, but I just can't remember by who. I'm sorry. I thought this might interest some of my Halloween stampin' fans.


Hopefully the next post will be that the catties have arrived so until then...............

Blessings

Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails