Monday, August 11, 2008

Inspired by Nature



Well what do you think? This card was made with the new sets I received at convention. The long grassy stamp is from the set Inspired by Nature. The butterflies are from a set called Flight of the Butterfly and the word Peace is from the new Big Shot die Frank won at convention. I used a little glitter on the butterfly, but in the picture it looks like it's more on the card. It really looks better IRL. Honest. The colors used are Baja Breeze and Pacific Point, two of our new "In Colors." I also used the new Scalloped Edged punch. You are gonna need this right off the bat. I guarantee you.

I will be sharing more about the Big Shot die cutting machine that was unveiled at convention along with some other neat stuff later on this week. I placed my order from the new catalog this afternoon it should be here within a day or two. Yes, I did expedited shipping. Did you know that even as a customer or hostess you can choose expedited shipping? If you want more details about this option please contact me. I looked through my convention pics and can't seem to find one of the Big Shot so you'll have to wait until mine comes. This little puppy will open up a whole new dimension to our paper crafting.

I'm off to my mom and dad's tonight. My cousin from California is here for another couple of days and we have a family get together. Yes, the whole family. Please say a prayer. LOL Really, I don't mean the LOL, but it does make me sound nicer. Doesn't it? *grin*

Renee

2 comments:

Carin said...

I love that card & the new in colors too!

Oh, by the way it wasn't the whole family!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the card. I was looking for the Bigshot in the catty, where is it? I was soooo looking for it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails