Friday, August 29, 2008

Peek-a-boo

Sorry I haven't been very good about doing my posts in the morning. Mornings have just not been very good for me as of late, so I hope you bare with me. As some of you know I have fibromyalgia and this humid icky weather has just not been good for me. I don't talk often about it, so on to much "funner" things.





I made this little peek-a-boo box after I discovered it on a blog. I'm sorry I don't remember who's it was. I had just quickly sketched a pattern out when I saw it and then got around to making it yesterday. If it's your idea, please let me know and I'll be glad to give you the credit. I filled it with maple nut candies. Yum! Would you like to know how I made it? Call or email me and schedule your SU party and we can have this as a make and take at your party. What do ya say?

Speaking of Peek-a-boo.......






Who better to play peek-a-boo with than the 3 babies of our friends Jim and Trish Steinman--Sarah, Skylar and Sadie. Seems they are constantly loosing their "nips" as they call them. I call them "suckies" since that is what we called them with our girls. Anyway, finding the holders for them hasn't been easy, so with the idea of my Lindsay (she doesn't really do crafts) and my SU ribbon and jewelry making supplies, these are what I made. Lindsay dug out one of hers from her save box from when she was a baby (it actually looked kind of icky) and that is what I used for my inspiration. Not the icky part, but the design. LOL Now the Steinman babies are SU babies with the "In Colors" of their suckie holders. If the girls had been younger I would have put a decoration on the top party, but the age they are now they'd probably just tear it to pieces. Here are the precious little ones.


The twins Sadie and Skylar who are now 7 1/2 months

and big sister Sarah who is 10 1/2 months. No they are not triplets born on different dates. They truly were long awaited for babies though.

Have a great holiday weekend,
Renee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby pics. They are too precious. Just think maybe they will be inspired to become crafters with their suckie holders.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails