Saturday, August 2, 2008

Sorry about no posts

I'm sorry I haven't posted for a few days. I hope you understand. I've been plain too exhausted and overwhelmed. Convention is so much fun, but after 4 days one can start to feel a little overloaded. I have so much to share with you, my customers and those that just even stop by for a little creative inspiration, but you'll have to be patient with me.

Here are a couple of pics from the closing session of convention.

We heard a doorbell ring and out walks a UPS guy. He says he has a delivery, but he's confused because it says it's for EVERYBODY!
The place went wild. There were fireworks, confetti everywhere and thousands of demos going crazy. There are no better words to a stamper than the words FREE stamps!
This is the stamp set we received. It is the new Ronald McDonald stamp set for 2008/09. It's called Say It With Scallops and will coordinate with the new scallop square punch. Yes, another new punch. Isn't that awesome? This set will sell for $17.95 and SU will donate $2 to the RMHC for every set purchased. And the best part of them giving us this set is that UPS actually purchased these sets for those attending convention and SU will be donating the $2 for every set to RMHC. How cool is that? We just love our men in brown!

Here is Shelli along with a rep from RMHC, Ronald (of course) and Dale Fillmore COO from SU!. SU donates a $100,000 every year plus the money from the sale of the RMHC stamp sets.
Well, I've got more things to get done here today. Photos to crop, newsletters to get ready, classes to plan and schedule, oh and laundry to do. I will be sharing lots more in the days, weeks and months to come so hang on for a fun stampin' year.
Have a wonderful day!
Renee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you made it back. What a surprise for the Brown man to show up. I just love those little brown shorts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails