Friday, August 1, 2008

A Few Pics from today

This was the main stage this morning. SU always does it up big.
One of the new sets in the catalog. Brent Steele showed a great card using this set, but I didn't get the picture or should I say Frank didn't. LOL

Here's a picture frame Brent made using embossing, DSP, and some of the Decor Elements. Very nice presentation and it shows how all of SU's products coordinates.
SU gave out prizes today. Everyone receives a wrist band with different colors and then they show the bands on the big screens and if you have that color you win a prize. Mine was black checkered and believe it or not that was the first one they showed. This is the prize I won. I could not believe it. DSP, a stamp set and the new scallop edge punch. How cool is that?
Ok, I better get this posted before my computer locks up again. I'll have more time to post tomorrow night since it will be a free night.
Until then...................Renee

5 comments:

StinkerbellSteph said...

I'm super dooper excited for you to have won the new goodies! Congrats & can't wait to see what you create w/them.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are on one super duper "upper". Lucky you to be there.
I do know what "drink the Kool-Aid" means. I'll explain it to Brooke. Let me know when Frank posts his bag on e-bay -haha.

Anonymous said...

Hey Renee,
I'm jealous. Sorry I didn't get a chance to return your phone call before you left! Ugh, I wish I was there. Catch me up when you get back. It sounds like the new catty is a real winner. Keep me posted!

Erin said...

Oh thank you for all the fabulous photos! It's demos like you that are making the wait my catalogs come a little easier. Hey you aren't too far from me, well so to speak my hubby's family has a cottage in Caseville and they've all spent some time in your cute hospital :)

Anonymous said...

I recently got a cuttlebug and can't wait to see what the StampinUp plates will look like. Now I "REALLY" want to have my catty to look at.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails