Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Bella Thank You


Every time I go to make something I find myself reaching for the new Bella Rose DSP. I know some have said they are sort of getting tired of this paper (ahmm my sister, but her opinions don't really matter) Now who said that? It wasn't me, someone must be taking over my blog posts. Anyway, I am not tired of this paper. My love affair with it is only begun. I used the Big Shot to make the tag. The thank you part was punched out with the new scallop square.
I'm off this morning to help with VBS so that's all I have for now. Until later.....................Renee

2 comments:

Carin said...

Ok, ok, I like that paper but most demos have used it a lot!!! In my opinion!

Anonymous said...

I like the paper too. If you got it, use it or else you can't get any more.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails