Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Please beware

I just wanted to post and let you all know that if you happen to click on a link on my blog or SU website and it won't load, it's not your computer or mine. SU is working on some issues dealing with the fact that we will have on line ordering sometime this fall. Yes, you heard it right, you will be able to order directly from my SU website (http://www.reneeond.stampinup.net/) if you so choose. You will still be able to order through me directly just like you always have, but in case you decide you want to order in the middle of the night you will now have that option sometime this fall. Thanks for your patience as SU works through these technical issues. And as always please feel free to contact me anytime with your questions and concerns.

Renee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That would be nice. How does that work for the demos? Do you still get credit?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails