Monday, February 21, 2011

Another Makeover

Wow!  It's been a few days since I posted.  I've been busy with my aunt again.  Now she has been diagnosed with cancer so if you could say a prayer for her that all will go well and it can be taken care of, I sure would appreciate it.  I was suppose to take her to the oncologist today, but the roads were too bad with all the snow we got last night.  Seems as though winter is going to go on forever here in Michigan.

Anyhoo!  I wanted to share with you another recycle/makeover project.  Can you guess what it's made from?

Anyone who guesses and gets it right will get a special card made just for you by me.  How's that for a deal?  Be sure to leave your name and a way for me to contact you.  Be sure to leave your answer by Wednesday, February 23.  I'll post the answer on Thursday.  Have fun guessing!

Blessings,
Renee

8 comments:

Pam B said...

Looks like my cornstarch jug or a container of nuts! So cute you are just way to creative !

Michelle said...

My first thought was an Argo cornstarch container.

Jayme Ziemer said...

I also think its an Argo starch container! Super cute!! Love your purposing!

Kasey Litt said...

Dixie Sugar is what came to mind. Whatever it is...it looks beautiful!

Kasey Litt said...

and my prayers to your family.

Jayme Ziemer said...

I'm passing along the stylish blogger award to you! Check out the details at www.closetstampin.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Is it a bisquick container?

Unknown said...

Not sure never seen anything in a yellow container like that...HMMM. Kingsfords cornstarch but the other comments gave it away,never would have guessed. Very cute and inspiring.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails