Friday, February 11, 2011

FYI

When I made the Valentine banner HERE, I made a couple of mistakes and cut out the wrong letters.  F & I and I thought, well I can't throw them away, that paper is too yummy and put them in my "later" pile and proceeded to finish my banner.  Well they were laying there on my work area and I kept thinking what can I make with an F and a I?  Then it hit me, how about cutting out a Y!  And it led to this card.  Want to see the inside?  Here you go............
Cute huh?  This will be my Valentine for my Valentine.  Yes, I know it's pink, but Frank is very secure in his manliness so the pink will not bother him at all. *grin*

Here's wishing you a wonderful weekend.
Blessings,
Renee
 

2 comments:

lynns said...

Cute and thrifty. Waste not, want not.

Lynn

Carin said...

Na, Great idea! Luv it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails