Monday, February 14, 2011

A Happy Valentine's Day Steal

I've been rather busy today and just didn't get around to getting an awesome Valentine's project around to post today.  I did get the house cleaned, the last of the winter decorations put away (I am really ready to be done with winter so I thought that might help *wink*) baked brownies, made my sweetheart his fav for supper---meatloaf and some roasted cinnamon almonds like you can get at the mall.  And we are going to have a candlelight dinner in the diningroom.  Fancy, fancy!!!  So as you can see I did get a lot accomplished.  Well I guess you can't see, but you get the idea. hehe
So here is what I'm going to share because I know not everyone reads my sister's blog (sorry for the repeat Anne and Lynn), but she made the cutest card so I thought I'd share that.  If you want to visit her blog you can find it HERE and here is the card.

Isn't it cute?  I taught her everything she knows.  LOL!  Well of course I did I am the older sister.  Thanks Carin for allowing me to steal you card today.  Love you!

Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day and Evening.

Blessings,
Renee

2 comments:

Carin said...

Thanks Na for the nice comment on my blog! Hope you had a nice Valentine's Day! Love ya.

lynns said...

It's a beautiful card and well worth sharing again.

Lynn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails