Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Isn't this the cutest purse?

Ok, I don't know about you, but I love purses, including paper ones as well.  So when I found this idea from Frenchie Stamps  I knew I had to make one.  This purse is so easy to make and there are so many ways to decorate.  I can't wait to make more.

Colors used were Poppy Parade, Very Vanilla and Basic Black.  I used the Blossom Party Big Shot die for the flower and added a Rhinestone Clear Brad.  I stamped the purse in Poppy Parade using the Friends 24-7 stamp set.  The brads are from the 5/8" Neutrals and are silver.  I added a Self Adhesive Pearl to the middle of them.  I also added some pearls to the clasp which is made from the Round Tab Punch.  I used a piece of velcro to shut the purse.  Oh and what did I put inside?  Homemade Peanut Butter Balls.  Yum!  (in a baggie of course)

Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

France Martin said...

OMG I love your purse Love the way you stamp on it and the big eyelet look great. I see a case comming :) and Thank yo ufor the link
Always
Frenchie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails