Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Embedded Cupcakes

I just had to try this technique of embedding cardstock pieces into another piece of cardstock using the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.  Sorry this isn't a real good picture.  Looks like I rubbed ink on the left side, but I didn't.  Must have been the camera angle.  I used the Build a Cupcake punch from the Occasions Mini Catalog along with the Create a Cupcake stamp set.  Punched the pieces out and adhered them using Snail adhesive and then ran it through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.  The Baja Breeze Seam Binding was gathered by pulling a middle string from the one cut end of the seam binding.  Very easy to do.

Some good guesses on yesterdays post.  Keep guessing and I'll post the answer on Thursday.

Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Carin said...

Na, Really cute card! Luv it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails