Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Secret Sister Reveal Gift

In our church we have a Secret Sister group and last Saturday was our reveal for the year.  I had such a fun lady to think of surprises for.  She really is a sweetheart and one of her things she loves/collects is writing pens and paper/stationary.  So I knew what her reveal gift was going to be.  I had purchased this lovely pen at a craft show with her in mind.  I believe it's cherry wood (can't remember what the man told me right now) and it is handmade.
Of course it didn't come with a box (guess that man only is a wood crafter)  LOL!  So I set out to make one and knew how I wanted to do it, but not sure on the measurements so after some measuring and some errors I finally go it right.  I am pretty proud of myself.
Even made a top for it.


Then of course a matching journal.  Look at all those embellishments.  Aren't you proud?  LOL!

The final gift .  Of course what would a gift be without chocolate so I added a box of Russell Stover chocolates.  And you know what?  She in turn gave me a thank you gift for being her secret sister.  Didn't I tell you she was sweet?  Thanks Mary!  It was a joy to be your secret sister.

Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

ruth said...

Super cute box Renee! Only you could come up with something so pretty without a pattern. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails