Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Second Post for the Day

I just couldn't wait to show you this.  I had soooo much fun making it yesterday.  It was almost theraputic in a way and very relaxing.  Look at all the detail and all the embellishments I used.  It felt so good to actually use them instead of hoarding them. LOL!  I had this idea in my head since before Christmas and wanted to have it say NOEL, but that just didn't happen so yesterday I was determined to make it before Valentine's Day slips by.  The stand is something I purchased from Ikea the last time we were done there.  Don't know if they still have them or not.

I used the Pennent Die, the Serif Essentials Alphabet die set.  The letters are cut with from the new Red Glimmer paper.  I added Adhesive Back Pearls, Chantilly Lace Crochet Trim, Very Vanilla Seam Binding, Antique Brass Brads.

I hope you enjoy seeing this as much as I enjoyed making it to show you.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails