Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sock Monkey Loves All Seasons




 I finally took down my Christmas Sock Monkey vinette, but of course Sock Monkey would not be going away by any means.  Brooke asked me if I was going to make this a "every holiday" Sock Monkey display?  I said why of course!  I know Shelli Gardner (Stampin'Up! CEO) does little vinettes in her house, but I'm thinking she doesn't have a Sock Monkey one.  She just doesn't seem that type, but I could be wrong.  LOL!  Anyway, other than the plate I've already showed you, the new thing here is the punched Red Glimmer paper hearts.  I attached little teeny tiny clothes pins on the back with hot glue and clipped them on.  Isn't it just too cute?  I just love my Sock Monkeys!

Blessings
Renee

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails