Tuesday, January 19, 2016

A Treat FOR YOU

Good Evening!  Yes, it's after 5:00 pm and I'm just getting to my post.  I know it's actually a little earlier than it's been.  I have so many grownup things that have to be done most days that I leave this to later.  I suppose if I got up earlier that would help, but I'm just not a morning person in the winter time.

I have a little treat bag for you today.  This bag was made using the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits and I used the lovely Love Blossoms DSP.  This actually went together rather quickly.  The Whisper White square is 2-1/2" and I wanted the next layer to be 2-3/4" and that is wider than the Ornate topper punch so what I did was put it up and over the sides and slid it in.  I then trimmed the top of the two little nubs on the side.  It worked great.  I used the Gold Wink of Stella on the flowers on the heart to give it a little sparkle.  The crochet ribbon is retired, but you could use the new Venetian Crochet Trim.  I also tucked in a little bit of the gold cording we had in the Holiday catalog.


I really find that Rose Red works so good for a Valentine color.  Of course you could give this to anyone anytime of year.

Thanks for stopping in.
Blessings,
Renee

Product List

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails