Sunday, January 3, 2016

Day 3......Time for some routine......tomorrow

Well the holidays are officially over. Frank goes back to work tomorrow. It has been nice having him home, but it's time for routine for the both of us. It been a great month filled with family, friends and love. I've taken a photo a day for every day of December and it will be fun to get them printed and scrapbooked. Now on to a new year and hopefully some exciting things. It started out great at church today. When it was over I had that feeling that I didn't want to leave. That's a great feeling to have and it only could come from God.   Who else could make you feel that way?  We have been blessed to be attending a new church since October. It was a plan that I know the Lord put in place and aren't those the best plans?

I will leave you with a few of my favorite pics from December and then tomorrow it is back to work in the stamp cave and I will have new projects for you. I just love my job!











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails