Friday, January 22, 2016

Easter Break

Hi there!  I thought today I'd take a little break from the Rose Wonder and share an Easter card.  I know Easter is quite a ways a way or even Spring is for that matter, but I had this cute idea in my head and thought I'd share it with you.  Please don't think I'm rushing through any of the holidays between now and Easter.  I have seen Easter candy in the stores though already, but it's been Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs so it's OK.  What makes those taste better when they are in egg shape? LOL!

Here is my card for today.


I used lots of new products on this card that I hadn't used yet along with the Friends & Flowers stamp set.  This stamp set coordinates with the Festive Flower Builder Punch.  That's the one that we mad the poinsettias with.  Remember?  This is another whole set that works with that punch.  Cool huh?  As always I will have listed below all the items used to make this.

Wishing you a great weekend!
Blessings,
Renee



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails