Friday, January 8, 2016

How About a Little Wink?

Hey there!  Well it's the weekend.  Do you have any plans?  No, me either.  Weekends are pretty low key for us, especially in the winter.  I have a card to show you today that is nothing like winter.  It is cheerful and has some wonderful soft colors in it.  Are you ready?

Tada!!!!


I used the new product from the Occasions catalog called Wink of Stella. I may have over done it a bit, because it made it a bit cloudy, but I'm sure this is going to be a great product. It gives a shimmery glitter look to it, although it is hard to see from the photo. The greeting on this card came from a new Sale-a-bration set. Remember SAB is in full force. For every $50 you spend, you get a free product from the SAB catalog. You'll find all the products used listed below. 

Blessings, 
Renee



Product List

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails