Saturday, January 9, 2016

Happy Mail

Hey stampers!  How was your Saturday? Mine?  Very unproductive and lazy.  I've been a little under the weather and that is no pun.  This damp icky weather has really been playing havoc with my fibro. We are under a winter storm warning and they are not sure what we are going to get here in the Thumb area.  I guess time will tell, but my body is saying it's not real happy.  I didn't even make it down to the stamp room today, but I got some happy mail today so I thought I'd share that with you.  This is a card made by fellow demo Jennifer Blomquist.  She is in my Stampin' Survivors group.  Thanks Jennifer for such a lovely card.

This is embossed with white embossing powder and then sponged over with ink.  Really makes that image pop. 

Blessings,
Renee



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails