Friday, January 15, 2016

Botanical Blooms

Yesterday I visited my upline Amy and we did a little stamping.  She had purchased the Botanical Blooms Bundle and I didn't so we decided to make a card using that bundle. (stamp set and dies)  Well you know it, I now have it on my wish list.  The flowers that this bundle makes are beautiful!  We did a case of a card we found online, but made it our own.  I love how it turned out.


We heat embossed, dry embossed, curled and sponged and then when I got home I added some Gold Wink of Stella.  I love this card.  Not sure I can give it away though.  LOL!  Thanks Amy for having me over.


Blessings,
Renee

2 comments:

Carin said...

Gorgeous! Says, "Hawaii" to me! A little piece of paradise!

Carin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails