Sunday, January 31, 2016

Valentine Paper Pumpkin Banner

Hey there!  I almost forgot to post tonight. I've been having fun coloring with my adult coloring books I received for Christmas. Hubby has been playing solitaire on his phone, I've been coloring and we've been watching American Ninja Warrior. It's a show we both love to watch together.

Well here is the banner I made yesterday with part of my PP kit. There is so much more in this kit. It is amazing how much you can do with these kits.

This hangs above my buffet in my dining room. My dad built my built in buffet and it's great for storing all my pretty dishes, yes I might have an addiction, but it's also a fun place to decorate. I'll have to take a pic and show you when I finish my Valentine display.

Well that's it for tonight. I still have about a half hour of coloring time until bed. :)

Blessings,
Renee.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails