Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sale-a-bration Sunday?

It's always so hard for me to come up for a title for my post.  Well, I shouldn't say always, sometimes it comes to me quickly and other times, not so much.  Since we are in Sale-a-bration time or better known as SAB I thought that's what I would call today and besides it's a SS.  LOL!

Today's card is a total case from the SAB catalog.  This SAB catalog has lots of good samples in it and I wanted to do the one that featured the Botanicals for You stamp set.  It should have been easy right?  Well I had a smudge problem going on today.  Not sure what my issue was, but I started this card several times.   In the end I added some bling to cover that up.  I know maybe I added too much bling, but is that really every possible?  Once I start to put rhinestones on, I have a hard time stopping.  LOL!


Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Renee


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails