Saturday, January 16, 2016

Spectacular Saturday

How has your weekend been so far?  I've had a very lazy day. I feel like maybe I've been fighting a bug of some sort and all I feel like doing is sleeping.  I'm hoping by going with that and sleeping I can fight it off without getting sick.

So today I want to share with you some projects done by other people that I have come across this week and that I thought were spectacular.  I hope you enjoy them.



You can see the name of the gal who made the beautiful frame in the first picture. The second picture is a close up.   I think this falls in the category of spectacular. I just may have to get this awesome bundle after all.  The last picture doesn't have a name on it. If it is yours, let me know.  I'd love to give you credit. I think this tag book is adorable and I love the corner punches. It too in my opinion is spectacular. Yeah now I'm sure I need this bundle. I mean by purchasing it in a bundle you save 15%.



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you too found these projects spectacular
Blessings,
Renee


Product List



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails