Saturday, January 2, 2016

Day 2 Of 2016

Well here we are at the end of the second day of the new year. I went shopping with daughter #2 and sister #2. Had to do some exchanges. I ended up getting a little more, but they were deals I couldn't pass up and besides its been forever since I've had any new clothes and especially some nicer dressier clothes. Yoga pants and t-shirts are fine for home, but sometimes you want to feel pretty. Brooke and Chele helped pick them out and I figured if Brooke liked them they must be cute. 

I don't have a project to share, but I wanted to show you a gift I got from Frank, better known as great hubby. It was a real bargain and that makes it extra special. 

I can't wait to organize my stuff. I'll be putting my Cameo Silhouette e-cutter on the top shelf. I really needed a place to put that. 

Here are a few pictures of my girls opening their special gifts I made for them. They are Christmas recipe scrapbooks. They include pictures of the cookies we make along with the recipes and also just random Christmas pictures from over the years and they include other family members as well. I will admit it took me several scrapbooking retreats to complete them, but they were made with lots of love. I will have to get some close up pics of the pages to show you, but this will have to do for now. 







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails