Monday, January 18, 2016

Be Mine


Wow, what a day!  I've accomplished a lot, but yet nothing.  Ever have a day like that?  I cooked today.  I mean like real cooking.  Like homemade vegetable soup cooking.  I also made some chocolate sweet bread.  I then had a goofy conversation with my aunt, but I think I've figured out why she's been so goofy lately.  She has once again been trying to decide if she needs her meds or not and decided that she shouldn't take her potassium.  She's taken it most of her life, but now that she's 81 she thought she didn't need to take it.  Yes, these are the DAYS OF MY LIFE.  LOL!  I know I shouldn't laugh, but sometimes I have to or I'll got bonkers.  Anyway, I then headed to my stamp room and decided I needed to make something fun.  What do you think?  Does it look fun?

This card is so much more shimmery than this picture shows. I used Wink of Stella, which is a new product in the Occasions catalog. I used the gold on this card. I wish it would show up in the picture. 

Thanks again for stopping by!
Blessings, 
Renee




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails