Saturday, January 30, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Valentines

Happy Saturday!  Brooke came over this afternoon and we worked on our January Paper Pumpkin kits. This kit has so much in it.  We just touched the surface of what can be made.  Today I'm going to share a couple cards that I made and then will share the other things in the next few days.  These cards came together so quick and easy since the hearts were all ready to go.


I used the Thick Whisper White cardstock for my base and the heart and banners came in the kit.  I added the Timeless Treasures stamp set as well.

 The Timeless Treasures stamp set is available in the Occasions catalog.  I'm thinking this set should be a must have for everyone.  It has such basic, sort of abstract pieces that can be used on many projects.  You can't see it in the pictures, but I used some of the Clear Wink of Stella on the words and the little hearts.  It is so pretty in person.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you here tomorrow.

Blessings,
Renee

Please note that there is a savings on the 3 month Paper Pumpkin subscription.  It is only $55 plus tax and you get a free Sale-a-bration item too.  With a 6 month you would get 2 SAB items and the 12 month you'd get 4 SAB items.  There couldn't be a better time to try Paper Pumpkin.  It truly is a fun crafty surprise every month.

Product List

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails