Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Thankful

Good Evening!  Yes, I'm just getting this posted now.  It's been a strange day.  Not anything exciting or exhausting really, just strange.  I guess it just seemed like everything was out of sync.  I think it all started last night when Sabby (our cat) didn't come and sleep with us.  You'd think that would have been great and I would have slept better, but no, I kept waking up because he wasn't there.  This morning when Frank came to kiss me goodbye, I asked him if he'd seen Suggie (our cat Sugar who passed away).  He was like, what???  Yeah I was out of it a little.  LOL!  Well Sabby was with him this morning and then headed to his hiding spot because by the time I got up, I couldn't find him.  I called and called and no sign of him.  I looked everywhere in his usual hiding spots and still no Sabby.  I went to get my hair cut and he did finally come out, but I'm not sure from where.  I think he's playing mind games with me.  He knows he's my baby and he wants to see if he can make me worry.  I know, I know, now I'm humanizing my cat.  What can I say.  I'm a cat lover.  LOL!

Anyway, here is my project for today.  I don't know about you, but I'm behind in getting some thank you cards out.  My bad, I know.  These are some that I actually had made before Christmas thinking I'd be good, but alas I am what I am and that's ok.  Right?  Did you watch the video I shared the other day?  Enough said right?

Here are the quick cards I have to share with you today.  It's fun to take a sheet of white cardstock and stamp randomly with one set and then cut it up into cards.  It's a great way to make several in a short amount of time.


The set I used was a Paper Pumpkin stamp set from this past Fall.  I'm not even sure what month it was.  I just love Paper Pumpkin.  Did you know that a 3 month subscription right now is only $55 and you can get a FREE item from the Sale-a-bration catalog when you do a 3 month subscription?  Or you could do a 12 month and get 4 Free items.  Yup that's right.  It's a great time to subscribe and give Paper Pumpkin a try.

Well I guess that is all for now.  I need to finish my post for tomorrow.  Yes, tomorrow I will be hopping with the OSAT (One Stamp at a Time) bloggers.  It's going to be a great hop and you won't want to miss out.  Come back and check it out tomorrow.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails